… Reverse TRX Curl. @richiemurphy (INSTAGRAM) asked how to build thicker arms using a TRX. The TRX reverse curl targets the brachialis muscle that lies under the bicep and tricep. Building this pushes the tricep and bicep muscle away from each other making your arm appear thicker than a brand new Andrex Luxury toilet roll mmmm so soft.
- Pronate your wrist at the top (twist your wrists so your thumbs turn outwards)
- Focus your mind on squeezing your forearm throughout
- …then focus your mind on squeezing your bicep as hard as you can at the top
- Try to curl your arms towards your forehead, not just bend at the elbow (if this sounds weird watch the video at around 35 secs for a demonstration)
I love doing these as a superset with TRX curls or drag curls (previous post demonstration):
- A1: Reverse curls
- A2: TRX curlsBack to back
- *10-15reps x 3sets
If there’s any specific TRX exercise or muscle area targeting you’d like to see? Let me know in the comments below or message me on Instagram @trxtraveller and I’ll make you a demonstration vid.
*NEW TRX Program*
ULTIMATE TRX PHYSIQUE SCULPTOR
Sculpt and re-shape your body at home
I’m incredibly excited about the benefits you will gain:
- Up to 7 months of progressive TRX Workout Plans (worth £200+/$245+)
- 3 hrs of TRX video coaching covering each Workout Plan with TRX technique execution (worth £180+/$220+) x12, 15 mins PT Training.
- The PDF Program is 165 detailed pages (120 pages of TRX Workout Plan – 45 pages of Program & Fitness guide)
If you’re ready to give it your all? This TRX Program will guide you to sculpt your body’s physique at home and I’m here to help you do it.
Over £380+ ($465+) worth of TRX Fitness for a one-off cost of £47.99 ($58.99), find out what you will gain from it here: