TRX is all about time under tension don’t think fast and pump
How to use a TRX with correct technique and why you’re performing TRX wrong. Think slow and squeeze.
Couple of tips to get the most out of a TRX
- Do 3-5 second negative phases, when the muscle extends.
- Do 1-2 second contracting phases, when the muscle shortens.
- Hold and squeeze the muscle at the top for whatever you’re targeting.
- Really stretch the muscle an example of this is TRX flys, allow your muscles to stretch fully out before you return to a contracted muscle position. Same applies for many back exercises and abdominal.
- Vary the difficulty by using the angle of your feet to the angle of the TRX hanging point.
- Work in adjacent muscle pairs back to back, bi’s and tri’s, chest and back, hams and quads etc for the most beneficial workouts.
- Pair a TRX with a band and perform super-sets and tri-sets on muscles to really wear them down and push them to improve
*NEW TRX Program*
ULTIMATE TRX PHYSIQUE SCULPTOR
Sculpt and re-shape your body at home
I’m incredibly excited about the benefits you will gain:
- Up to 7 months of progressive TRX Workout Plans (worth £200+/$245+)
- 3 hrs of TRX video coaching covering each Workout Plan with TRX technique execution (worth £180+/$220+) x12, 15 mins PT Training.
- The PDF Program is 165 detailed pages (120 pages of TRX Workout Plan – 45 pages of Program & Fitness guide)
If you’re ready to give it your all? This TRX Program will guide you to sculpt your body’s physique at home and I’m here to help you do it.
Over £380+ ($465+) worth of TRX Fitness for a one-off cost of £47.99 ($58.99), find out what you will gain from it here: