The mighty green powder is all the rage but what are its actual benefits?
Spirulina the actual facts and health benefits.
- Proven to increase Fat burning during exercise.
- 65% high quality protein with lots OF BCAA’s (Brach chain amino acids.)
- High in Chlorophyll which boots energy and the immune system and also helps removes toxins.
- High concentration of Iron, which makes it an excellent source during pregnancy and anemia sufferers.
- High in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, Vit C, Vit D, Vit A, Vit E, Potassium, very very high in calcium, chromium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and Zinc. Safe to say if your feeling down this will shoot you right back up.
- Research suggests it can be helpful with people combating allergies.
- It has anti inflammatory properties and can aid in injury recovery from sport.