Reset food recipe. A simple recipe for a simple hostel kitchen.
- 1¾ cup beets, cut in ½-inch cubes
- 1½ tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Himalayan salt and herbal seasoning (to taste)
Preheat oven to 400° F. Toss beet cubes with oil, salt, and seasoning. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and toss with lemon and parsley. Serve warm or chilled. Serves 1.
- 170 calories
- 7 g fat
- 1 g saturated fat
- 0 mg cholesterol
- 190 mg sodium
- 24 g carbohydrate
- 7 g fiber
- 4 g protein
- 810 mg potassium