Resistance Band Muscle Definition Program (Advanced)
Build healthy, lean muscle, and grow a sculpted physique with a resistance band in 16 weeks
- 3 – 6 Days Per Week (customisable)
- Push/Legs/Pull Split
- 16 – 20 Week Plan
- 8 Week Technique Focus Block 1
- 8 Week Intensity Transformation Block 2
- 40 – 60 Min Workouts (excluding warm-up & depending on current fitness level)
About this Resistance Band Program
The Workout Plan has been created to challenge the body by combining its natural biomechanics with PUSH, LEGS AND PULL days. This combines muscles that move and function in a similar degree together within each training session for maximum stimulation and overload through all exercises. It is split into 2 workout plans:
BLOCK1: The 8 week technique focus phase focuses on perfect band exercise execution and mind to muscle contraction to really feel the muscles working through full ranges of movement.
BLOCK 2: The 8 week intensity transformation phase focuses on really challenging each muscle area and the individual muscles within those areas with high intensity and large volumes. It focuses on keeping the muscles under tension for constant periods of time for complete muscle breakdown and over stimulation of the nervous system.
Detailed 16 Week Step-by-step Progressive Workout Plan
Follow the step-by-step progressive Workout Plan that guides you workout to workout. So you remain motivated throughout and don’t fall off track.
There are resistance band exercise technique tips for every muscle trained alongside each step of the plan. To remind you of the key technique focus points as you exercise.
It takes me a full day of work (8 hours) to plan and write a specific Workout Plan. Then three months to test and refine it. I do the trial and error so you get the results.
Resistance Band Muscle-Centric Exercise Technique Video Library
Learn the technique that actually works. Get access to 30+ exercise teaching videos and learn how to perform every resistance band exercise in the Workout Plan effectively. To build quality, lean muscle anywhere.
It would take me at least x4 1-hour personal training sessions to teach you how to perform each of the exercises with the correct technique, once. Now, you can have access to this teaching to view over and over for life.
Every single Workout has the relevant teaching videos below it for quick viewing.
Plus These Key Resources…
Program Specific Training Manual
Good Form & Training Variables Guide
5 Minute Warm-Up For Performance Routine
5 Minute Cool Down For Focus Routine
Extensive FAQs Guide
Want To Get Started On This Program?
Drop me a message below answering the following questions and I'll make sure The Program & Fitness Freedom Athletes community is the right fit for you:
1. Which Program are you interested in?
2. What is your current fitness goal?
3. What’s your overall current fitness level?
4. What level is your understanding and experience with lean muscle-building?
What is the primary goal of this TRX Workout Plan?
The primary goal of this Workout Plan is for beginners to learn how to exercise effectively with a TRX and engage the muscles correctly whilst doing so to generate maximum physique transforming results.
The second is to develop all-around strength and functional fitness. The Workout Plan delivers a tailored structure to achieve maximum effectiveness utilising 2 Blocks of 4 weeks.
Workout Plan Block 1: ‘4 week Technique Phase’
In this Block we will begin learning and allowing the body to adapt to the demands of the exercises and instilling muscle memory so you can perform them effectively and safely. There are two main goals within this Block:
- Master the exercise technique not only for performing it but also for learning to engage the muscles we are targeting correctly in the most optimal way for performance.
- Develop a larger work capacity and higher volume tolerance. These two things will set us up for major success and transformation in Block 2.
We keep focus on special attention to the detail of technique execution. Along with internal mindful focus on muscle contraction and feeling
Workout Plan Block 2 – ‘4 week Transformation and Strength phase’
Now that you have a foundation of functional fitness and mastered the techniques it’s time to mentally lock-in and give it your all.
The main focus of Block 2 is to apply a higher degree of effort and increase intensity. One way we achieve this is by utilising a form of training called supersets. Supersets mean performing one set of an exercise immediately followed by another set of a different exercise, in this instance on the same muscle group or area. We also incorporate a couple of slightly more advanced TRX exercises that are more demanding but deliver a greater amount of results.
Who is this Workout Plan for?
You will benefit from this Workout Plan if:
- You are new to TRX training – this plan will give you a solid foundation
- You are comfortable around a TRX and have 1 – 2 years of general fitness application in other forms
- You are a fitness enthusiast with a few years relatively serious ‘gym training’ under your belt, but have not used a TRX before
- You are an experienced fitness enthusiast coming out of recovery from an injury
- If you are looking to learn and practice the main TRX exercises
- If you are looking for a moderately intense TRX total body plan (Block 2)
- If you are looking for a plan to focus on mastering TRX movements and correct muscular contractions (Block 1)
Who this Workout Plan is not for?
- You are a serious body builder / power lifter
- You are seeking a high aerobic or aerobic cardio Workout Plan.
- You are seeking a very high volume Workout Plan
- You are looking to add huge hypertrophic size (gains) to your entire body
What is the format of this Workout Plan?
- This Workout Plan is fully digital and can be accessed on a laptop, tablet, or phone
- This Workout Plan is also available as an e-book PDF with clickable links to view the exercise technique teaching videos. So you can print it off if you wish or have the entire Workout Plan as one scrollable document.
I don't want to be bulky. Is this Workout Plan right for me?
Whilst this plan does contain elements in overload progression that will develop your muscles both in size and strength it is more focused towards a body transformation so you feel confident having developed a well-rounded physique whilst also adding functional fitness strength. If you follow my diet recommendations you will be able to:
- Develop a well rounded lean aesthetic physique and not appear ‘bulky’ if that is your goal.
- Or maximise your muscle and strength gain potential (overall size -you will fill out a T-shirt better) if that is your goal, whilst understading you will add some element of fat within this process.
Can I build muscles with this Workout Plan?
Yes, if you follow the Workout Plan executing the exercises with correct form focusing on contracting the primary muscle and you follow nutrition recommendations for your goal, you will gain muscle. However, there are a number of other factors at play here that will affect this such as your overall nutrition, genetic potential and general health.
Where can this Workout Plan be performed?
All this Workout Plan requires is a TRX with a door or hook to hang it from and approx 2m2 space of floor room with twice your height head room.
I have used this Workout Plan across several countries performing the exercises in hotels, hostels, beaches, jungles, roof-tops, parks, at home, in a garden, on a balcony and on a building site. I believe the question is not where can it be performed? But where do you want to perform it? The world is your oyster and this Workout Plan your Fitness Freedom.
Gain Fitness Freedom!
I am very pleased to offer 20% off for students and 15% off all for servicemen and servicewomen on all TRX and Resistance Band Workout Programs. Please email: email@example.com with the Program you'd like to get started on and the below info, and I will send you a personal discount code asap:
Please email from your student email address OR send a photo of your student ID
Servicemen and Servicewomen
Please email from your work address OR send a photo of your work ID
Adam, TRX Traveller
My Money-Back Guarantee To You
If the reviews and success stories didn’t already convince you, then hear me out. I am completely confident that the Fitness Freedom Programs will change how you workout forever.
In fact, I’m so confident, that if it doesn’t help improve your understanding of mindful muscle-centric TRX (or band) technique, change your body, and ultimately help you achieve your fitness goal, the Program is all yours FREE forever.
THIS IS A WIN-WIN SITUATION FOR YOU!
So, you’re free to join the whole Program, and try it out. Watch the teaching videos, read the training guides, join the private Facebook Group Community, drop me a message anytime and connect with your body like never before using the Programs…
If you follow the entire Program exactly as prescribed, and do not gain anything in the next 8 – 10 weeks than you ever had previously, you have the right to a prompt and full refund, no questions asked. Could any offer be fairer than that?
I didn’t create the Programs to ‘get rich’.
I created them because I love helping people ‘see the light’ by teaching them how to gain a Life of fitness freedom, and not lack results like I did for years inside a gym, confined and mindlessly ‘just moving’.
Gain your Fitness freedom! Adam, TRX Traveller