Beetroot is ‘beeutiful’ and full of goodness
The health benefits of eating beetroot.
- It is a natural detoxifier and blood purifier
- Beets encourage the production of antibodies. That fight disease and infection in our bodies
- It’s packed full of iron. That satisfies our red blood cells high need for it, which in turn facilitates the supply of oxygen to our entire body. Giving us increased energy.
- The betanin pigment (the reason they are red) is also known as a prominent anthocyanin antioxidant. It helps prevent heart disease and cancer by fighting free radicals in our body
- It is high in fibre. And is beneficial for the proper functioning of the heart and digestive system.