First Time Using a Massage Gun for TRX Training Knots with the Everyfun M3 Pro Massage Gun. Time stamps below. Had some laughs creating this vid whilst exploring the biomechanical benefits with @themoonontheotherside.
I’ve never used a massage gun to ease TRX Training knots.
Always relied on the trusty old massage ball, as it’s ideal for travel.
But when Everyfun (discount code below) got in touch about giving it a review, I thought why not.
Let’s see what the hype is about and try my first time using a massage gun for TRX training knots with the Everyfun M3 Pro Massage Gun.
Tested the bits and bobs it comes with, the areas they seem to target then release, and my opinion on what it’s good for and what it’s not.
- 1:19 The massage tools that come in the box
- 2:26 Smart pressure massage mode
- 3:34 Using the massage point piece for deep knots
- 6:02 Using the large ball piece for big muscle massage
- 6:54 Using the spike on the quads for knee pain
- 7:37 Using the spine massage piece
- 8:20 Using the wide leg and arm massage piece
- 9:14 Using the big massage ball piece on the glutes
- 10:47 Using the soft massage piece for sensitive areas
- 11:35 Using the massage ball piece on the back for blood flow and relaxation
- 12:42 Using the metal hammer piece for punishment
The Everyfun M3 Pro Massgae Gun costs $129.99 and they ship worldwide…
..For 5% off use coupon TRXTRAVELLER or visit: https://everyfun.com/discount/TRXTRAVELLER
Stay safe stay healthy
Pin this post for later…