The power of Pistachios. Racing, training, gym’ing, working hard? Nail some Pistachios.
The benefits of eating pistachios
- One quarter cup of raw pistachios supplies essential nutrients, including healthy fats, protein and vitamins and minerals.
- High in potassium
- Give 6 grams of protein per serving
- Full of Vitamin B6, the protein that helps in carrying oxygen in the blood. Increases oxygen quantity in the blood the haemoglobin count in it. Resulting in more energy.
- Contain two carotenoids not found in most nuts. These carotenoids, called lutein and zeaxanthin, function as protective antioxidants, defending tissues from damage from free radicals.
- Contain vitamin E, a powerful fat-soluble antioxidant, essential for maintaining the integrity of cell membranes and often recommended for healthy and beautiful skin