These little seeds pack an almighty punch of health benefits
Benefits of adding a sprinkling of hemp seed to your meals.
- Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA in the perfect balance.
- More digestible protein than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cows milk or any other high protein food
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Containing all 9 essential BCAAs, and rich in arginine.
- Increases energy levels & metabolic rate
- Lowers blood LDL cholesterol levels
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves cardiovascular circulation & function
- Reduces symptoms of PMS & menstrual cramps
- Reduces inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis
- Improves recovery of muscles after exercise
- Reduces & treats dry skin and hair conditions
- Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foods.