A resistance band exercise to target the traps. Requested by @tiago.cabrita (instagram) how to hit the traps with a TRX. Well, it’s better to hit them with a band… and yes I’ll admit it, this is one exercise where a band beats a TRX.
- 4 sec downward phase
- 0 sec pause at bottom
- 1 sec contraction upward phase
- 0 sec pause at top
- *3sets – 8-12 reps
- Shrug up to your ears, not back, not forward straight up
- Stretch the traps at the bottom
- On the final set at failure do as many little pumps as possible and one final big hold and squeeze at the top position
…and yes I’ll admit it, this is one exercise where a band beats a TRX.
If there’s any specific TRX exercise or muscle area targeting you’d like to see?
Let me know in the comments below or message me on Instagram @trxtraveller and I’ll make you a demonstration vid.
Stay safe, stay healthy
TRX’ing in: North East of England
*NEW TRX Program*
ULTIMATE TRX PHYSIQUE SCULPTOR
Sculpt and re-shape your body at home
I’m incredibly excited about the benefits you will gain:
- Up to 7 months of progressive TRX Workout Plans (worth over £200/$245)
- 3 hrs of TRX video coaching covering each Workout Plan with TRX technique execution (worth over £180/$220) x12, 15 mins PT Training.
- The PDF Program is 165 detailed pages (120 pages of TRX Workout Plan – 45 pages of Program & Fitness guide)
If you’re ready to give it your all? This TRX Program will guide you to sculpt your body’s physique at home and I’m here to help you do it.
Over £380 ($465) worth of TRX Fitness for a one-off cost of £47.99 ($58.99), find out what you will gain from it here:
Pin this post for later…