3 steps I take to cut from that to THIS TRX’ing anywhere. The last time I cut (2nd picture) was in San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua Aug 2019.
The 3 steps are just below…
Since then I’ve been prioritising TRX training on developing my weak points:
- Physique width: Targeting Rear, middle deltoid and lat thickness
- Arm thickness: Bicep peak, brachialis, long head tricep
- Arm shape: Tricep top head
- Leg power for cycling: Glutes, hams, inner and medial quad
- **How I eat (Macros) 99% of the time when not cutting is at the end of this post.
Super happy with the results all-be-it I’ve added fat which is to be expected.
But I can certainly see / feel a difference in my back width, arms and inner quad.
Looking forward to cutting again in 2 months to really see progression.
VERY pleased with my mind – muscle connection, breathing and meditative state development when TRX’ing.
It was this progression / focus that spurred me in creating the ULTIMATE TRX PHYSIQUE SCULPTOR PROGRAM over 6 months
THE 3 STEPS I TAKE TO CUT
Begin by halving my carb in-take (or reduce as much as possible no more than 10% of my total cals). I then reduce my carbs over time and slightly increase fats and proteins.
Take a controlled carb re-feed every 6 days or so. Eating at normal cals for a day to prevent my metabolism from slowing and psychologically it helps.
I don’t touch any of the nutrition (meals) in or around my TRX workouts unless needed. The meals away from TRX’ing are manipulated. Performance is golden.
Everyone’s body responds / is different. Everyone’s diet is different. It took me a few years to figure out what diet / steps work for my body…
..I’ve failed with many crash ones, yo yo ones, screwed up my hormones, lost lots of muscle I’d worked super hard to gain… the list goes on. All from listening to others and not my body.
- I aim to eat at my maintenance level as much as possible. I like to eat out and drink beer at weekends which normally send me well over my maintenance. Averaged out throughout the week, this takes me into a slight cal surplus overall for developing.
- My split is normally high carb and protein, low (healthy level) fats.
- Once a year (normally winter) I like to Keto for a month to restore insulin resistance.
- I fast for 48 hours every 2 months.
*NEW TRX Program*
ULTIMATE TRX PHYSIQUE SCULPTOR
Sculpt and re-shape your body at home
I’m incredibly excited about the benefits you will gain:
- Up to 7 months of progressive TRX Workout Plans (worth £200+/$245+)
- 3 hrs of TRX video coaching covering each Workout Plan with TRX technique execution (worth £180+/$220+) x12, 15 mins PT Training.
- The PDF Program is 165 detailed pages (120 pages of TRX Workout Plan – 45 pages of Program & Fitness guide)
If you’re ready to give it your all? This TRX Program will guide you to sculpt your body’s physique at home and I’m here to help you do it.
Over £380+ ($465+) worth of TRX Fitness for a one-off cost of £47.99 ($58.99), find out what you will gain from it here:
Interested in doing the cut with me and other TRX fanatics?
Join the Fitness Freedom Facebook Group.
Together it’s an opportunity to motivate, learn, question and aid each other through a steady & healthy 4-6 week mini-cut.
Stay safe, stay healthy
Pin this post for later…