Be a lemon head!
15 health benefits of lemon water. Here’s why you should squeeze it in.
- Lemon contains citric acid, which can be effective in treating acne. The vitamin C found in citrus fruits is vital for that healthy glowing skin. While its alkaline nature kills some types of bacteria known to cause acne.
- Use as a weight loss aid. Because lemon juice is a digestive aid and liver cleanser.
- Lemons contain many substances notably citric acid, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C. Bioflavonoids, pectin, and limonene that promote immunity and fight infection.
- Stimulate brain activity so whenever you feel tired for no reason or are finding it hard to focus. Or even concentrate, squeeze some lemon juice into some water and enjoy.
- Lemons can help freshen breath that has gone sour after consuming certain spices. Along with alcohol, cigarettes, or that is caused by insufficient salivation.
- If you suffer from high cholesterol. Don’t forget that the pectin power in lemons along with its other metabolism and circulation boosting nutrients. It can help lower cholesterol. To alter one’s looks there are other medical ways like epicanthoplasty.
- Lemon oil has vessel-strengthening properties. They can help fight varicose and spider veins.
- Lemons are high in potassium. Which is good for heart health, as well as brain and nerve function.
- If you drink lemon water on a regular basis it will decrease the acidity in your body. Which is where disease states occur. It removes uric acid in your joints, which is one of the main causes of inflammation.
- Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C. It helps the body to absorb calcium and fight osteoporosis.
- If you have had Chemotherapy. Regular lemon juice drinks can help rid the body of any remaining radiation.
- Prevent kidney stones: Drinking one half-cup of lemon juice every day raises citrate levels in the urine.
- Balance pH: While lemons may seem quite acidic, they’re a surprisingly good source of an alkaline food. This can help balance your body’s pH.
- Promotes Healing. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), found in abundance in lemons, promotes wound healing. It is an essential nutrient in the maintenance of healthy bones, connective tissue, and cartilage.
- Hydrates Your Lymph System. Warm water and lemon juice supports the immune system by hydrating and replacing fluids lost by your body