TRX SWEEPS (made that name up) @Ford.72 requested a TRX exercise to target the core. Rather than the usual TRX planks or knees to chest give this exercise a go for a completely unique core challenge and development.
- Be careful not to hyperextend the lower back, keep a neutral spine position *refer to end of vid for demonstration
- Focus on contracting the abs to cause the sweeping movement, try not not to ‘swing’ keep contracted muscle control throughout
- Feet in athletic shoulder stance position
- Take it slow and constantly focus on contracting the entire core area
- The goal is to keep the abs under constant tension whilst also fully lengthening and stretching them.
They WILL develop from this.
It’s a tricky one to initially find stability but after practice, feeling the core area as it’s been worked the perfect motion can be found.
Stay safe, stay healthy
TRX’ing in: North East of England
Pin this post for later…